Signature Delegation from Municipal/Provincial Department of Labour and Vocational Training to Municipal/Provincial Governorgiant
In early February 2019, under Regulation No. 045/19, the Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training has changed signature authority from Municipal/Provincial Department of Labour and Vocational Training to Municipal/Provincial governor. Such delegation means that the application or request for certain labour related matters shall to be submitted to Municipal/Provincial One Window Service Office instead, and not to Municipal/Provincial Department of Labour and Vocational Training, for approval or recognition.
The following approval or recognition shall be applied at Municipal/Provincial One Window Center:
- The issuance of employment card and employment book for Cambodian workers;
- The recognition of shop steward election;
- The registration on declaration of enterprise/establishment; and
- The approval on overtime request.
It should be noted that the Registration on Declaration of Enterprise/Establishment includes the following:
- Registration of Opening of Enterprise/Establishment;
- Declaration of Personnel Movement;
- Registration on Enterprise Book;
- Application for Electronic Payroll System; and
- Application for the Approval on Internal Regulation.