Legal Update: Amendment on the Notice Procedures in Order to Receive Additional Allowance Provided by the Royal Government of Cambodia for Female Workers After Child Deliverysithisak law
On 28th May 2020, the National Social Security Fund (“NSSF”) has issued a notification No. 019/20 to inform all informal and formal female employee that in order to receive the additional allowance provided by the Royal Government of Cambodia (the “RGC”), and in order to facilitate the notice procedure in advance, the following conditions shall be required:
- Female workers and employees, or their relative shall seek for the application form for additional allowance provided by the RGC for child delivery (the “Form”) within 3 (three) months before child delivery from the NSSF head office, or the NSSF branches in Capital/Province;
- Upon delivery, female workers and employees, or their relative shall submit the Form, with doctor’s signature and name certifying about baby delivery, at the NSSF head office, or the NSSF branches in Capital/Province;
- This additional allowance is available to be withdrawn within 1 (one) month from the date of delivery;
- This additional allowance is withdrawable via ACLEDA Bank Plc., LY HOUR Veluy and Wing Account attached with the applicant’s phone number;
- This Announcement shall be effective from 01 June 2020.
If you have any question or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or (+855) 23 6373 168.
READ IN PDF