Mr. Sokeng is a Managing Partner of Sithisak Law Office. He was admitted to the Bar Association of Kingdom of Cambodia in 2015.
After graduating with high standing from Royal University of Law and Economics, Sokeng attended the Institute of Labor Studies of Lyon, Lumière Lyon 2 University in France. He was trained as a labor law specialist by many reputable professors and lawyers in France and from other European Countries. Prior to joining Sithisak Law Office in 2013, he served as a legal trainee at Global Transitions in Paris. He has also worked with many eminent lawyers from Singapore at the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia.
His main recent projects:
- Led a legal counsel team to advise and assist Acleda Bank Plc. in the process of listing on the Cambodia Securities Exchange (CSX) through an IPO in 2020;
- Leading a legal team to prepare various agreements, due diligence and advice to a Cambodian and Chinese joint venture company in its real estate projects in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and Sihanoukville with amount more than USD 100 million;
- Leading a legal team to prepare various agreements and advise to a leading commercial bank in Cambodia on properties restructuring with the amount approximately USD 100 million;
- Joint a Legal counsel team to advise and assist a Phnom Penh Autonomous Port in the process of listing on the CSX through an IPO in 2016;
- Led a legal counsel team to assist a foreign garment company in conducting a legal due diligence for its proposed listing on CSX in 2016;
- Leading a legal counsel team to advise and assist three SMEs in conducting a legal due diligence for its proposed listing on the growth board of the CSX;
- Leading the legal counsel to advise and assist a Thai wholesale supermarket in Cambodia on the products registration and corporate compliance;
- Leading a legal team to provide an ongoing legal advice related to corporate and labor compliance to a multi-national beverage company in Cambodia.
He speaks Khmer, English and French.
- Institute of Labor Studies of Lyon, Lumière Lyon 2 University (Master of Private Law, majoring Labor law) (2012)
- Lumière Lyon 2 University and Royal University of Law and Economics, Cambodia (Cambodia-France Dual Bachelor’s Degrees of Laws) (2010)