Job VacancySithisak Law Office
Sithisak Law Office is a full service general practice law office in the Kingdom of Cambodia, serving our clients’ needs since 2010. We have a well-established reputation as a major legal services provider in Cambodia with a clear vision for our clients’ success and growth, earning trust from both local and foreign businesses and investors, as well as private individuals who seek our legal assistance. Our principal focused practice areas include but not limited to corporate, commercial and investment, labour and employment, securities, banking, insurance, real estate and construction, taxation, and litigation. For more information, please visit our website at www.sithisak-lawoffice.com.
Along with our rapidly expanding and dynamic firm, we are looking for a Legal Advisor to gain experience in our professional environment.
|Vacancy: 1 Legal Advisor|
|Field: Commercial Contract and Advisory|
|Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Draft and review various commercial contacts including but not limited to Sale and purchase agreement, Service agreement, Supply agreement, Joint venture, Shareholders agreement, partnership agreement, Distribution agreement, Franchise agreement, Management agreement, Promissory note and note subscription agreement, Pledge agreement and guaranty agreement, Non-disclosure agreement, Shares sale and purchase agreement, etc.
· Draft legal advices and opinions to clients on all commercial agreements, possible law and contract interpretation, applicable law and on other matters as assigned by supervisor or head of practice;
· Conducting legal due diligence on target company according to agreed scope of work with client.
· Respond and communicate directly with clients to receive their clear direction, feedback and comment;
· Liaises with relevant authorities for any legal issues;
· Record properly time spent, review and revise invoice in accordance with the firm’s policies;
· Provide translation and/or conduct proof reading on agreements or other legal opinion;
· Conduct research in various laws and regulations, review and maintain firm’s regular publication on legal update, legal compliance alert and legal review;
· Supervises, supports legal assistant and others supporting staffs;
· Provide short training course to enrich team’s knowledge on commercial contract and advisory, and other related matter;
· Conduct other tasks as reasonably assigned by supervisor or lawyer; and
· Report to direct supervisor in this field.
|Education and Experience Requirement:
· Bachelor’s degree in law (Master’s degree is preferable) with minimum 3 years of experience
· Knowledge in trust and security market, and in management skill in also preferable.
· Cambodian citizen
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
15 August 2021
Read in PDF