Mr. Limchheang is a Legal Advisor at Sithisak Law Office.
Prior to join Sithisak Law Office, Mr. Limchheang has worked as a freelance consultant in business law for the Cambodian community in Nice city, France while he is earning his PhD degree in Law. Before leaving for France to pursue his master degree of International and European Law at Institute of Law of Peace and Development, a prestigious institute in Nice city of France, he worked as Legal officer for the Lawyers without Borders France in Cambodia (Avocats Sans Frontières France au Cambodge), where he gained a lot of practical knowledge and experiences. He also worked in the Office of co-investigating judges at the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia (ECCC). He speaks Khmer, English and French.
- University of Côte-Azur ( PhD Candidate of Law) (2012 –present)
- Thomas Jefferson Law School (Summer Course of International Property Rights Law and Tort Law) (2017)
- European University Institute (Fellow Researcher, Executive Training on Rules of Origin in International Trade) (2015)
- University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis (Master 2 International and European Law) (2012)
- University of Panthéon-Assas (Paris 2) and Royal University of Law and Economics (Dual master degree of International business Law and International Comparative Law) (2011)
- University of Lumière Lyon 2 (Bachelor degree of Law (2010)